Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still Here...

I think I've had that title about 30 times but what else is there to say? LOL We went to the Charleston Home Show today and I walked and walked until I felt like my feet were going to fall off - the contractions picked up and were marvelous for about an hour -get in the car to come home and they go right away. Figures. lol Anyway... still waiting for my peanut to arrive. Jay spoiled me with Chili's today! SOOOO YUMMY! I love that place. I'm able to eat a bit more now so that's good! Just waiting for the whole process to move along naturally... my suitcase is still packed and waiting.

Jay's putting in our new kitchen sink as I write - I can't wait to see it all finished it's beautiful! (White coated cast iron) I'm super excited to get rid of our stainless - it was junky looking. Anyway, we got the matching Mohler faucet, sprayer and soap dispenser to go with it so it's all a matter of getting it hooked up and I'll have a sink again! (We took the old one out over a month ago so I've been washing dishes in the m/bath sink. Soooo over that. LOL)

Anyway, I bought the girls their Easter dresses today! They match! SOOO Cute!

It's kind of hard to see but they're pink gingham with a smocked rose bud front and tiny rose buds on the colar. I'm going to look for a cute white sweater to go over it since Easter is early this year and it'll probably be chilly... Of course - this is assuming that Madeline arrives BEFORE Easter. :P Good Lord she better. LOL


My mom bought these shoes for Liz the other day - I'd seen them in Stride Rite and loved them but didn't want to pay $40 for toddler shoes! Mom found them at the Stride Rite Outlet for half that! WOOT!
Soooo now I just have to find some cute frilly'ish socks (I'm not big on major frills, just something sweet - perhaps a scallop?) Anyways... cute socks for the girls and then make their bows - Liz will probably have a head band, not sure what I'll do with Maddy's hair - depends on if she has any! We may just do a fitted headband on her.

It was so fun getting them matching outfits! Gosh I am so going to be *that* mom. LOL The one with the matching little girls. And who can help it? Girls clothes are SO cute these days! So there's my little update... can't wait to meet Madeline - sure hope Pink's her color! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute! I was out shopping the other day and saw so many cute girlie things!

K said...

Gah!! I want matching outfits too!! It's a little hard to do with boys as cousins though... :(

Love the dress! Where did you get it? I would love to dress Anya up in something cute like that, but up here it's going to be waaaay too cold for something like that, especially with Easter being so early this year. Maybe it'll work as a Memorial day outfit!

Jessica Clemmons said...

It's a Carter's Dress Krystyna! They have it at Babies R Us but I found it today at the Carter's Outlet for a lot less than BRU. LOL She could always wear it with a little sweater and some tights! I'll be putting my girls in sweaters but probably jut socks and not tights depending on how cold it is. Good luck with finding a fun dress! Carter's had about a dozen that I loved today... lots of cute one's and fun prints!