Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm still here... but just had to share, Ooooh how I am in love with my sweet daughter. I just adore my baby girl. (Well, my BIG girl I should say!) We spent yesterday afternoon working on her Valentine's for class today- and nothing will melt a mommy's heart like watching your toddler carefully pick out cards, sign and decorate each one, then seal the envelope with a heart sticker - for all of her favorite people. Daddy and I got about 8 cards each. hahaha... she was soooo precious. With only 7 other classmates and 2 teachers, and a box of 36 cards - you can imagine how much fun she was having. LOL She was SO excited for her class party today that she didn't get out of bed ONCE last night! (Yay!) We told her she'd have to get a good nights sleep before we could get up and go to her party - so she rolled over, squeezed her eyes shut and didn't make a peep all night... until 6:30 this morning when she woke up and ran in our room yelling about how excited she was that her party was today! Ooooh how we laughed, she was all grins from the moment she woke up. She put on her new Valentine's Day outfit (which I WILL get pictures of at some point today) and her big red bow - and grabbed her backpack - all before 7 am! (We don't leave until 8:15 for school.) LOL So precious.

I am going to miss these mornings where she and I can cuddle all we want and spend time together just her and I. Ooooh how I'll miss them. I know something precious is coming to a close with my first born and I'm already missing these days... I pray she understands just how much I love her even after my affections are split between her and Madeline.

So I'm headed back to the school in just a minute to prep the kids room for their party. Should be a good time with all the kiddo's. :)

THEN my mama is picking Lizzy up from school and spending the afternoon with her while I go to lunch with my Mother In Law, get my hair done and then get a pedicure this afternoon! Woot Woot! Some fun ME time! Jay suprised me with the pedicure idea this morning as my Valentine's gift... he's such a sweetie - he heard me complaining on the phone to my mom about how hard it is to reach my toes to paint them right now - so I'm going to go get the royal treatment this afternoon!

Anyway, I'm still here - and having a wonderful day... I'm full of love for my darling daughter, sweetie pie hubby and soon to arrive baby! I hope you all have a blessed Valentine's Day too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! *kiss*