Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stolen Meme 2008.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Refurb'd a house. Got pregnant with a second child.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Become a better wife and mommy... i'd like to think that i made some small progress in that area - but along with losing all my baby weight - I'm adding in the same one again.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Krystyna had Anya, Ashley had Emery, many of my new mom buddies had kiddos this year, including the newest baby Connor was born to Erica and Chris last month!

4. Did anyone close to you die? No. It was a year full of life and living for all.

5. What countries did you visit? None. Unless you count Epcot.

7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Nothing really spectacular happened this year on any one day - it was more of a generally good year.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Moving... then repacking and moving again while pregnant(the latter part isn't quite complete yet however)

9. What was your biggest failure? Not being a better housewife... I still suck at that.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not unless you count morning sickness.

11. What was the best thing you bought? I'm pretty excited about our new house and all the fun things that are going inside!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Watching my husband grown into the man he was meant to be has been pretty amazing. My how a year can bring about such signifigant change.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Meh. Other than my FIL who is a constant embarassement to our last name - no one really.

14. Where did most of your money go? Hmmm buying a house, fixing up a house, buying a new house, fixing up the new house, getting pregnant, buying a new car, - gosh no wonder our savings isn't looking too hot. LOL

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Madeline!!!! And being all moved into our new house... and Christmas. :D

16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Rodolph the Red Nose Reindeer... Lizzy's favorite song of the moment and she knows all the hand motions - that will stay with me forever!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? More confidant - and happier I suppose... though I'm pretty over being pregnant at the moment.

18. Thinner or fatter? Uh.... last year i was the smallest I'd been since high school - this year I'm back up to the biggest I'd ever been - so definately fatter. HUUUUUUUGE in fact. LOL

19. Richer or poorer? Definately poorer - that's what happens when you buy 2 houses in one year - espcially when you have a knack for picking fixer upper's. *bangshead*

20. What do you wish you'd done more of? Organizing - I wouldn't have such a giant project on my hands if I'd have kept everything neater from the begining.

21. What do you wish you'd done less of? Eating out.

22. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent 07 with a head cold - I'm hoping 08 goes better as I'll have two girls to spoil with presents and fun! :D

23. Did you fall in love in 2007? With the heartbeat of my second child... absolutely.... and more and more every day with my husband.

24. Any one night stands? LMAO at K's response... I'll copy hers - I've been meaning to buy new night stands for our room and Lizzy's room - I need to get on that. LOL

25. What was your favorite TV program? Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy.

26. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope.

27. What was the best book you read? The Christmas Pearl. Good but too short.

28. What was your greatest musical discovery? The radio. Seriously. I'd been slack with the radio the last few years - I've quite enjoyed it this last year. :)

29. What did you want and get? Pregnant! (Although once again... I'm ready to pass the torch on to someone else at this point and just have my baby. LOL)

30. What did you want and not get? What I asked for on Valentine's day and my birthday, and our anniversary last year - maybe for this Valentine's Day... (it's not to his lack of memory or for not trying, it's just kinda expensive so we haven't had the money up to now - I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I'll let y'all know what it is when I get it.) :D

31. What was your favorite film of this year? No clue. We didn't see many at all this year.

32. What did you do on your birthday? I can't remember... nothing too big obviously. LOL

33. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? It was a pretty satisfying year... I can't think of any one thing that would have made it Immeasurably more satisfying. Maybe winning the lottery? LOL Idk....

34. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Classic me combined with no more zippers for the last half of the year. (I'm not exactly Mrs. Fashion. I'm definately more in the world of "classic" over modern.)

35. What kept you sane? Knowing Madeline will be here in less than 2 months!!!! :D

36. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Captain Jack is my favorite hottie.

37. What political issue stirred you the most? Hilary Clinton. What a royal PITA.

38. Who did you miss? My grams. I haven't seen her in way too long... I miss her all the time.

39. Who was the best new person you met? I met lots of amazing people this year!

40. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: God really can do anything. And he can handle all my problems... often times with way better results than I could ever imagine. All I have to do is hand them to Him. Which is hard for me... but when I give it over to Him - things have a way of working themselves out in no time.

No comments: