Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Picture...

Ok, picture of week 8. It's a horrid shot, but at least you can see my growing tummy! :)

Yesterday was a horrible day. Not pregnancy wise, it was all family drama. The worst sort. The kind of drama that makes you bury your face in your pillow and sob. I hate that. Makes me want to move far far away. It actually scared me. I cried so hard last night that I started cramping really bad and I almost threw up. Not good for the baby. Eventually I calmed down, but I had horrible dreams last night. So today Lizzy and I stayed home and just spent some time together today, her and I. We played games and colored and I ignored my phone all day long. Eventually this will all blow over, but I really get tired of people making me feel like I'm not good enough, or that I'm second rate to other members of my family. It hurts. I look at my Lizzy and can't imagine ever slamming a door in her face out of anger... walking away from her when she's sharing her heart. Nagging her so much that she finally has to look at me and say "Seriously. You need to stop." To do that to her would be awful, and I hope and pray I have enough self control to never do that to my daughter. My oldest and beloved baby girl.


Anyway... 31 1/2 weeks to go!

7 comments:

Dana said...

Sweetie you look beautiful..:)

I am sorry you had to go through whatever you went through..that is so not fair..you deserve better and you need to focus on you and Jay and Lizzy and the new baby..and forget the rest..none of that matters.

Do not ever let anyone feel like you are not as great as you are and if they do ..maybe you need to decide if they deserve to have you be a part of their lives at all..

This is the time for you to enjoy all that is going on with you and to be happy ..so focus on the good things and let the good outweigh the bad...

You are an awesome mother and Lizzy and this new miracle are lucky to have someone like you and Jay as parents..:)

I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Clemmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Clemmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

I kow how much you adore your parents...and we all have times where our parents and family's drive us crazy..it is normal...

They just love you so much and do not want to see THEIR baby girl get hurt..

Believe me I know what you are going through..your focus now is on your family..you,Jay and those babies..

Do what you keep doing and let them see that things are great and that you are happy and it will all fall into place...

It will all work out for the best..
Love you!

karen said...

Rest easy, momma! Live your life and let that be the right example for your family and your kids.

:)

Jessica Clemmons said...

Thanks girls. Y'all are the best. We're still not talking... but whatever. This too shall pass.